Our server's cert expired, then I tried following Administration Console and CLI Certificate Tools - Zimbra :: Wiki
, then I tried using the steps posted by cloudmafia here Unable to determine enabled services. Cache is out of date or doesn't exist.
, but first time I didnt set the hostname properly, so tried again, and now I get lots of chown errors, ldap thinks its hostname is localhost, etc.
I really messed it up!!
At this point, I am willing to reinstall to a new server, if there is a way to move the accounts and mail with a messed up ldap..or fix this one if possible, anything to get it going again!!!!