Thread: I have similar problem

lawalsulaiman is offline Starter Member

Default I have similar problem

I am a zimbra admin, some of our zimbra clients complain to me that they are no longer accessing their zimbra accounts. I login as an admin to check if I can see their accounts, but to my utmost surprise I cannot see their accounts. please any help?

Lawal

agadanga is offline Starter Member

Default Administration

Hi All,
    I have been experiencing problems with zimbra that has to do with deleting account users automatically. What exactly be the problem? a number of users lodged their complain they can no longer login despite they have account. when i login as administrator me too I couldn't find that account. pls help me out.

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

I'll move this post to a new thread as it had nothing to do with the thread in which you posted. You should also not add your posts to a thread that's almost five years old.

You can start by updating your forum profile with the output of the following command (do not post the output in this thread):

Code:
    zmcontrol -v
    Quote Originally Posted by lawalsulaiman View Post
    I am a zimbra admin, some of our zimbra clients complain to me that they are no longer accessing their zimbra accounts. I login as an admin to check if I can see their accounts, but to my utmost surprise I cannot see their accounts. please any help?
    I'm not really sure what you're saying here. Are you saying that the accounts have disappeared from the Admin UI? You need to give full details of the exact problem and what has happened on your server recently.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Quote Originally Posted by agadanga View Post
    I have been experiencing problems with zimbra that has to do with deleting account users automatically. What exactly be the problem?
    I don't think anyone will be able to tell you from that description, you haven't even given the version of Zimbra that's in use.

You should start by updating your forum profile with the output of the following command (do not post the output in this thread):

Code:
    zmcontrol -v
    It would also be more useful if you gave you thread a title that better indicates the problem rather than just "Administration"

Quote Originally Posted by agadanga View Post
    a number of users lodged their complain they can no longer login despite they have account. when i login as administrator me too I couldn't find that account. pls help me out.
    I'm not sure from your description what you're actually describing, what's the meaning of this "...deleting account users automatically"? Who or what is deleting account users automatically? What do you mean by '...couldn't find that account'? You'll have to give a more complete description of the problem and exact steps to reproduce it.
    Regards

Bill

It would help if you both got in touch with each other and discussed this problem then one of you should post a question in these forums instead of posting the same question in two different threads and wasting everyone's time answering them.
    Regards

Bill

lawalsulaiman is offline Starter Member

Default Zimbra deleting users account

I received about 5 complains from our zimbra users that their accounts has been deleted, when I login as an administrator to check the account I confirmed that the account has been deleted and I am not the one that deleted the account.

Please any help.

Lawal

You should update you forum profile with the correct ZCS version, as I've mentioned earlier in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lawalsulaiman View Post
    ...when I login as an administrator to check the account I confirmed that the account has been deleted and I am not the one that deleted the account.
    Are you the only Admin on this server? Have you checked the audit log files for any other access to this server by an admin?
    Regards

Bill

Thread Information