Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Zimbra problem

  1. #1
    samuel.lao85 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Zimbra problem

    Hi guys,

    Today we are having problems with our zimbra server.

    There are some email accounts that canīt send attached files, on the other hand if they send and email without attachement, it can be sent without problems.

    Also, this server runs LInux SUSE. We proceeded to reset the entire server, but we had to run linux in failover mode because it didnīt want to start linux in normal mode.

    Please, I need help...thank you guys

  2. #2
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,201
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Please don't post threads with a title of "Zimbra problem", you should change the title to something that better describes your problem so forum memebers have some idea of whether they can help with your questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by samuel.lao85 View Post
    Hi guys,

    Today we are having problems with our zimbra server.

    There are some email accounts that canīt send attached files, on the other hand if they send and email without attachement, it can be sent without problems.

    Also, this server runs LInux SUSE. We proceeded to reset the entire server, but we had to run linux in failover mode because it didnīt want to start linux in normal mode.

    Please, I need help...thank you guys
    You also haven't given much detail about the problem, I'm not exactly sure what you're describing here, please elaborate and give the steps and errors you see when reproducing this 'problem' and include details of how long this has been happening and whether this is a new install or an upgraded system. You should also look in the log files for any error messages and also search the forums to see if there's anything similar posted (and solutions).

    You also need to update your forum profile with the output of the following command (do not post the output in this thread):

    Code:
    zmcontrol -v
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  3. #3
    samuel.lao85 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    4

    Default attachements canīt be sent

    thanks phoenix.

    Ok it seems that emails with an specific size (for example an attachement with 8MB) canīt be sent.

    So far, Iīm looking the zimbra administration website but there are neither errors or emails with damage.

    We havenīt upgrade the zimbra (it is version 5) recently.

  4. #4
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,201
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    You're not really answering my questions nor following my suggestions. Change the title of this thread to something more appropriate to your problem.

    You also need to modify your forum profile as I mentioned earlier.

    Quote Originally Posted by samuel.lao85 View Post
    Ok it seems that emails with an specific size (for example an attachement with 8MB) canīt be sent.
    Has this always been the case or has it just started? What's the maximum upload size on the server? Check the log files for errors.

    Quote Originally Posted by samuel.lao85 View Post
    So far, Iīm looking the zimbra administration website but there are neither errors or emails with damage.
    I asked you to look in the log files.

    We havenīt upgrade the zimbra (it is version 5) recently.[/QUOTE]ZCS version 5 isn't supported anymore: Zimbra Product Management Portal
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. admin consol blank after 5.0.3 upgarde
    By maumar in forum Administrators
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 05:16 AM
  2. [SOLVED] Clamav problem ? What's happening ?
    By aNt1X in forum Installation
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 05:43 AM
  3. Cleanup after many upgrades
    By tobru in forum Installation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 09:21 AM
  4. dspam logrotate errors
    By michaeln in forum Users
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 12:45 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 06:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •