Thread: Usage statistics

robinlee is offline Starter Member

Default Usage statistics

Have just set up a Zimbra installation which is going to be used for secure email (together with an open source product called Djigzo). I have looked at usage statistics but can't find out if Zimbra does what I want it to do namely give usage per account, in other words how many emails have been sent from an account in a specific period of time. Is there anyway in getting these certificates out of the system and if so how?

Thanks

phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by robinlee View Post
    Have just set up a Zimbra installation which is going to be used for secure email (together with an open source product called Djigzo). I have looked at usage statistics but can't find out if Zimbra does what I want it to do namely give usage per account, in other words how many emails have been sent from an account in a specific period of time. Is there anyway in getting these certificates out of the system and
    The daily Mail report sent to the Admin account has mail statistics, the script that produces that report is an open source script named "pflogsumm". If you search the internet you'll find the 'manual' and usage guide for that script, for anything more detailed you might need to scan the log files yourself and produce specific reports from that. You could also look at something like greylist milter that provides statistics and monitorix to get the specifics from their log log files - there are other anti-spam (I'll use that term loosely) servers that can be used in front of Zimbra that provide more statistics than those from the zimbra log files.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Thread Information