Thread: need information

ben1967 is offline Senior Member

Default need information

Dear All,

First of all I am sorry for this post in here ( i feel its the wrong place ) but I am sure there are a couple of admins and moderators who gonna give me a wise reply

I have right now running zimbra open source working fine but need to go for a network edition since we need a couple of features which are there in NE. Ours is a Government organization

1) what is the price of NE Zimbra.. for 1000 users.. - no need for installation and administration support just the license. I have been running here tryinh to get the price...

( I called the gold partner here and was told he would immediately let me know as he was out of his office and to send him a mail but there was no response for a week so i did call him again and he said my request was forwarded to ZIMBRA and was waiting for reply. now its almost 15 days and no answer from him. just wondering if zimbra is so lazy or the gold partner.
    if it was exchange Microsoft Guys guys would have come running)

cause I am just putting on hold the exchange server deal as I want an application on a Linux OS

Appreciate if someone can let me know at the earliest..

regards

simon

phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ben1967 View Post
    First of all I am sorry for this post in here ( i feel its the wrong place ) but I am sure there are a couple of admins and moderators who gonna give me a wise reply
    You seem to have a rather low opinion of some of the moderators then?

Quote Originally Posted by ben1967 View Post
    I have right now running zimbra open source working fine but need to go for a network edition since we need a couple of features which are there in NE. Ours is a Government organization

1) what is the price of NE Zimbra.. for 1000 users.. - no need for installation and administration support just the license. I have been running here tryinh to get the price...

( I called the gold partner here and was told he would immediately let me know as he was out of his office and to send him a mail but there was no response for a week so i did call him again and he said my request was forwarded to ZIMBRA and was waiting for reply. now its almost 15 days and no answer from him. just wondering if zimbra is so lazy or the gold partner.
    if it was exchange Microsoft Guys guys would have come running)

cause I am just putting on hold the exchange server deal as I want an application on a Linux OS

Appreciate if someone can let me know at the earliest..
    This has been mentioned once or twice in the forums but....: the correct people to ask would be Sales and the pricing is on the main web site and you can start with that: Zimbra - Pricing for Zimbra Collaboration Server on-site, Zimbra Hosted, and Zimbra Mobile Confirmation of the price you pay will always come from Sales.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

ben1967 is offline Senior Member

Thanks guys..

I really apprecite your replies..

just yesterday I did manage to get the pricing of zimbra NE ..
    its 25 USD per mailbox so for 1000 users it be 25000 usd

once again soory and excuse for my post

Thread Information