I am trying to install an SSL wildcard certificate on Zimbra 7.1.1 using this guide: Preexisting Certifcate Installation for Zimbra 6.0 - Zimbra :: Wiki
I have the following:
- A wildcard SSL certificate
- An intermediate CA certificate
- the CSR for the *.domain
- the public cert of the CA which issued the CSR
- the public cert of the commercial CA issuing the wildcard SSL certificate
Now I got a bit stuck on the names of the certificates and what exactly they are referencing:
- AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt: the public cert of the commercial CA issuing the wildcard SSL certificate?
- UTNAddTrustServerCA: intermediate CA certificate?
- domain.com.crt: wildcard SSL certificate?
- domain.com.key: what is this (the CSR for the *.domain?)
Can someone help me please get this right?
By the way, we got our certificate from RapidSSL.