Thread: Calendar share lost

blb4soff is offline Member

Default Calendar share lost

Since a few days some users get problems with shared calendars.
    They cannot anymore see the calendars they were allowed to see. The calendar gets overlined on the web client where it is selected.

I noticed the followin exception in the log, which seems to correspond to the problem
    Code:
    2011-06-21 11:04:48,921 WARN  [btpool0-68://myserver.mycompany.com/service/soap/BatchRequest] [name=auser@mycompany.com;mid=75;ip=XX.XX.XX.XX;ua=ZimbraWebClient - [unknown] (Win)/7.1.0_GA_3140;] calendar - Ignoring permission error during calendar search of folder 73318e6a-9ed7-4f9c-8e23-96610d2ca6cb:1406
    com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException: permission denied: you do not have sufficient permissions on folder 73318e6a-9ed7-4f9c-8e23-96610d2ca6cb:1406
    ExceptionId:btpool0-68://myserver.mycompany.com/service/soap/BatchRequest:1308647088921:79a26c8f9758cd3a
    Code:service.PERM_DENIED
            at com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException.PERM_DENIED(ServiceException.java:278)
            at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.calendar.cache.CalSummaryCache.getCalendarSummary(CalSummaryCache.java:527)
            at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.Search.runSimpleAppointmentQuery(Search.java:290)
            at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.Search.handle(Search.java:107)
            at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEngine.java:412)
            at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.java:273)
            at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.java:158)
            at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doWork(SoapServlet.java:294)
            at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.java:215)
            at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:725)
            at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(ZimbraServlet.java:208)
            at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:814)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166)
            at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.SetHeaderFilter.doFilter(SetHeaderFilter.java:79)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
            at org.mortbay.servlet.UserAgentFilter.doFilter(UserAgentFilter.java:81)
            at org.mortbay.servlet.GzipFilter.doFilter(GzipFilter.java:132)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:388)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:218)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:422)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:230)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.DebugHandler.handle(DebugHandler.java:77)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
    The shared calendars list in the peference tab seems to be incomplete.

Can you please give me an explanation about what could happen and enventually a way to get back the normal Zimbra behaviour ?

Default Any help ?

Please, can someone tell me if should I ask my users to redo the shares ?

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by blb4soff View Post
    Please, can someone tell me if should I ask my users to redo the shares ?
    That would seem the obvious choice to determine if they are still able to see a shared calendar.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Sorry for the delay.
    Some shared calendars can still be accessed.

Default Can distribution lists access be the cause of my problem ?

• users have shared their calendar using a distribution list like everyone@mycomany.com
    • restriction is done later with v 7.0 to prevent most of people to send e-mail to that list

Could these facts lead to the error I get ?

Regards

Thread Information