Hello!

In my production enviroment, I have two servers running Zimbra. The first one is the one which´s is currently in production. The second one is a backup server, which runs the same version, but is not in production. It´s just a disaster ready machine in case the first one fails, I can restore all accounts in it and then put it in production really fast.

I´m upgrading the production server to 7.1.1, but, before doing it, I wanted to test that on my backup server, before doing that in my production one, not to mention that the backup server need to run the same version as the production server.

When I start the installation, it requests the authentication server... I opened that on the firewalls and stuff, but, before, validating my backup server, I could not find any information that, if I do a second validation, the first one becomes invalid and the second one becomes the valid license, soooo, I decided to ask for a trial license, import it in my backup environment and then do the upgrade.

I downloaded the file, and, using Zimbras admin web interface I tried to load the new license, however...

It loads the license succesfully, when I ask to install it:

Mensagem: Seu arquivo de licença não foi instalado devido ao erro: system failure: error in uploaded license Código de erro: ZaLicenseInstallWizard.prototype.installCallback Method: AjxException.UNKNOWN_ERROR Detalhes:system failure: error in uploaded license

ZaLicenseInstallWizard.prototype.installCallback Method: AjxException.UNKNOWN_ERROR Detalhes:system failure: error in uploaded license

It´s in portuguese... "It says: message: your license file was not installed because:".

I looked up most of the logs and it does not say anything regarding this error... I´ve already changed licenses before and never ran in this error...

EDIT: if I try to install it via CLI, I get the same error. Zimbra user is the owner of the file and it has read permissions... I get a:
Error: exception occurred: system failure: error in uploaded license