Thread: Canīt authenticate /login administration console.

MABMT is offline Starter Member

Default Canīt authenticate /login administration console.

When acessing Administration console https://myhost:7071 to access Administration console, i'm able to insert login and password, but after it the browser gets unresponsive, (loading for ever). I tried several browsers and plataforms to acess. I clean up history and cookies. Zimbra is Release 5.0.18_GA_3011.UBUNTU8 UBUNTU8 FOSS edition and is running as a virtual machine in a vmware environment. After installation it was working find and I was able to access the Administration console. Any help concerning this issue will be highly appreciated.

phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

As this isn't a Zimbra Desktop question (which is where you posted it) I'll move it to the correct forum.

Have you looked at some of the threads in the forums that cover this topic? You also haven't given much information about this problem such as: why have you installed ZCS 5.0.18 when 7.1 is the current version; is this a new install and if not has this problem happened before; have you disabled the firewall and AppArmor on the server; have you looked in the log files for any errors?
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Thank you for your reply. Answering your questions, it has the version Release 5.0.18_GA_3011.UBUNTU8 because it has been installed for quite some time ago, and it has been working without any kind of problem. Firewall is disabled, the problem is not network related. It is probably some error with certificates or java in the Zimbra server. I checked some logs but i did not see anything unusual. The mail service is working without any problem. The issue is only with the access to the Administrator console. The threads I've seen are related with problems in accessing the Administrator Console. The problem i'm facing is inserting the login/password, and then the page keeps loading for ever.

Hi. The problem remains. what log files do I have to analyse in versiob 5.0.18 ? I donīt have a /opt/zimbra/tomcat/logs/ folder.... Is there any chance to do some kind of reeinstall so I can acess the web admin console ?

Thread Information