old 1G RAM 80G HD 2.5Ghz CPU Kerio Mailserver 6.
Just installed zimbra on centos 5.6 and doing some test.
2G RAM 160G HD 3Ghz CPU
Godady - mydomain.com // backup email server
mydomain.com mx 10 mail2.mydomian.com
mail2 A 72.xxx.xxx.xxx
127.0.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain localhost
192.168.0.129 mail.mydomain.lan mydomain.com mail2.mydoamin.com mail
see attach! for split-dns-config
i have 2 domain
mail.mydomain.lan <- this was created automatically after the install of zimra
mydomain.com <- i added this one.
a) how can i make mydomain.com the main and only domain?
b) how can i tell zimbra to use a smtp server & port for outgoing emails?
1) How ca i stop zimbra from sending message about a account that does not exist? and just remove that email, so that spammer can't use my mailserver for relay.
2) How can i stop zimbra from sending message to the sender about attachment been remove from email and only send that message to the recipient and just move them to a "firstname.lastname@example.org" account? like zip files.
3) How do you setup spam filters for zimbra? i don't see s spam tab on my mydomain.com or the mail.mydomain.lan, how do you tell zimbra what spam databse to use, and how to hangle any if it find them?
4) How to you tell zimbra to use a godady email server? as i use godady as a backup, if i lose internet connection all emails will go to godady, then i can retrieve them ones my inet is back?
5) How do i make a cert for each domain on my server?
6) I have a virtualhost on mydomain.com call mydomainmx.com, but it is not getting any mails? or is there a way to setup domain aliases?
6a) How can i make emails send to userX@mydomainmx.com goto userX@mydomain.com?
7) i have a lot more questions!!!!, these will do for now!