Thread: Extension HTTP handler not found (Zimbra Mobile problem)

Blinkiz is offline Senior Member

Default Extension HTTP handler not found (Zimbra Mobile problem)

After upgrade from 6.x to 7.1.0, Zimbra Mobile stopped to work. I can not figure out what is wrong.

In mailbox.log I get this error message when a mobile is trying to connect:
    Code:
    2011-04-15 12:32:43,650 WARN  [btpool0-12://mail.domain.net/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?Cmd=Sync&User=myname%40domain.net&DeviceId=androidc661430843&DeviceType=Android] [] log - /service/extension/zimbrasync
    com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException: system failure: Extension HTTP handler not found at /zimbrasync
    ExceptionId:btpool0-12://mail.domain.net/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?Cmd=Sync&User=myname%40domain.net&DeviceId=androidc661430843&DeviceType=Android:1302863563650:2b73323f0993844d
    Code:service.FAILURE
    	at com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException.FAILURE(ServiceException.java:248)
    	at com.zimbra.cs.extension.ExtensionDispatcherServlet.getHandler(ExtensionDispatcherServlet.java:139)
    	at com.zimbra.cs.extension.ExtensionDispatcherServlet.service(ExtensionDispatcherServlet.java:92)
    	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:814)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166)
    	at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.SetHeaderFilter.doFilter(SetHeaderFilter.java:79)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
    	at org.mortbay.servlet.UserAgentFilter.doFilter(UserAgentFilter.java:81)
    	at org.mortbay.servlet.GzipFilter.doFilter(GzipFilter.java:155)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:388)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:218)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:422)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:230)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.DebugHandler.handle(DebugHandler.java:77)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:543)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:946)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:756)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
    	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:405)
    	at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:410)
    	at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:451)
    Release 7.1.0_GA_3140.UBUNTU8_64 UBUNTU8_64 NETWORK edition.

gvillari is offline Trained Alumni

Hi,

could be for this reason?

Code:
    License Activation for 7.1
    All network edition installs now require license activation. 
    New installs will have a 10 day grace period from the license issue date before requiring 
    activation. 
    For Upgrade installations, activation is automatic during the install with systems that have 
    external access to the Zimbra license servers. 
    We will provide a means of creating manual activations for systems that do not have external 
    access to the Zimbra license servers. See the ZCS installation guides for more information.
    When upgrading to ZCS 7.0.0 or later, the way in which ZCO and Archiving licensing is enforced 
    has changed in the server. Older licenses may have MAPIConnectorAccountsLimit set to 0 or 
    ArchivingAccountsLimit missing in the license, please contact sales for an updated license file 
    prior to upgrading if you have licensed either of these features and your current license doesn't 
    properly reflect the correct number.
    Important: Note that an upgrade installation will not proceed without automatic activation or a 
    manually activated license file. Also, license activations are limited to three activations 
    per license file. If you have previously used all three activations prior to upgrading your 
    production system, you must contact sales to enable additional license activations.
    this is an extract from the release notes of zimbra 7.1.0:

http://files.zimbra.com/website/docs...se%20Notes.pdf

Regards

Blinkiz is offline Senior Member

My installation is activated.
    I have MAPIConnectorAccountsLimit set so that is okay.
    But I can see that I have MobileSyncAccountsLimit=0 and MobileSyncEnabled=false. That is not right.. Hmm, strange that exchange mobiles worked with 6.x. Anyway, contacting support and getting a new license.

BarefootPanda is offline Special Member

Did this resolve your issue?

I've ran into the exact same issue. It appears as though it's license issue for me too.

Release 7.1.4_GA_2555.UBUNTU10_64 UBUNTU10_64 NETWORK edition.

I've opened a support ticket, but haven't heard back yet.

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by BarefootPanda View Post
    Did this resolve your issue?
    If you have MAPIConnectorAccountsLimit set to zero or a missing ArchiveAccountsLimit entry then you will need a new licence from your Sales contact (p8 of the Release Notes) - are those the entries in your licence file?
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

maumar is offline Elite Member

i have the same issue, i forget to activate license after upgrade and after 10 days, iphone has lost mails,contacts and calendar.
    I have actvated license but after reinstalling exchange profile on iphone, i get the same error:

Code:
    2012-10-30 15:02:17,941 WARN  [btpool0-109://mailz.***.it/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync] [] log - /service/extension/zimbrasync
    com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException: system failure: Extension HTTP handler not found at /zimbrasync
    ExceptionId:btpool0-109://mailz.***.it/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync:1351605737941:7c37923f3799ed10
    Code:service.FAILURE
    should zimbra be restarted?
    Last edited by maumar; 10-30-2012 at 07:20 AM.

Thread Information