I've installed and re-installed Zimbra 7 and have found the certificate page a little flaky. I don't have a fix for that. I scoured the forums here, the wiki, and the search engines for the right combinations of files, but in frustration stepped away from the problem for a while.
I was finally successful on yet another from-scratch install. My notes are available here, but the long and short of it is this:
- On the GoDaddy site, choose the bundle for Apache.
- Download the gd-class2-root.crt file.
- The bundle has the Certificate File <yourdomain.com>.crt.
- The gd-class2-root.crt file is the Root CA File.
- The bundle has the Intermediate CA File gd_bundle.crt.
This combination of files worked for me.