Thread: migration of ip address

russel is offline Starter Member

Unhappy migration of ip address

i have a problem on my zimbra email server when i try to send to other mail server (some mail servers only) it said that i had a error in server configuration or my ip address is in a dul list of trend micro. Is the caused of it was the migration of my ISP provider? my old ip 202.xxx.xxx.xxx and my new ip add is 124.... . Hope you can help me on my problem

phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by russel View Post
    i have a problem on my zimbra email server when i try to send to other mail server (some mail servers only) it said that i had a error in server configuration or my ip address is in a dul list of trend micro. Is the caused of it was the migration of my ISP provider? my old ip 202.xxx.xxx.xxx and my new ip add is 124.... . Hope you can help me on my problem
    There's no information in your post about the exact problem, no Zimbra version, no error messages, nothing that will help. If you're saying that you're on an RBL then you can either contact the list maintainer or your ISP to get your IP removed or you could relay through another mail server (such as your ISP), you can do that from the Admin UI. You should search the forum and wiki for further details.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

russel is offline Starter Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    There's no information in your post about the exact problem, no Zimbra version, no error messages, nothing that will help. If you're saying that you're on an RBL then you can either contact the list maintainer or your ISP to get your IP removed or you could relay through another mail server (such as your ISP), you can do that from the Admin UI. You should search the forum and wiki for further details.
    zimbra version is zimbra collaboration suite 6.0 and the error message was
    host mail.jialongglass.com[60.195.250.211] said: 452 4.3.5 server configuration error (in reply to rcpt to command) while the other one is
    host relay.pacific.net.hk[202.14.67.113] refused to talk to me: 421 4.7.1 rejected - see MAPS - Support - Lookup Tool

phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

This is not a ZImbra problem, I've already said you need to get yourself removed from the list, look at the details on the page: MAPS - Support - Detailed End User Information for MAPS DUL Listings - remove your IP or relay through another server.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

mickier is offline Loyal Member

Here's a handy link which lists many blacklists, and gives the link to the "please un-block me" link for each one...

Tim Mathews | Domain IP Blacklisted Remove Domain or IP Address from black lists email deliverability

Thread Information