Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Upgrade Half Way at Hold

  1. #1
    Himanshu is offline Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Upgrade Half Way at Hold

    I Recently Executed Upgrade from Remote Connect. And the Connection got broken . At this point of time the Zimbra Install script was expecting Y/N on send notification to zimbra message. What do I do to continue from this.From 7.0 to 7.01

  2. #2
    phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,483
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    This is in the wrong forum, I'll move it for you as it's not an Installation problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Himanshu View Post
    I Recently Executed Upgrade from Remote Connect. And the Connection got broken . At this point of time the Zimbra Install script was expecting Y/N on send notification to zimbra message. What do I do to continue from this.From 7.0 to 7.01
    You'll have to start the upgrade again and this time use 'screen' if you're doing it from a remote location.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  3. #3
    liverpoolfcfan's Avatar
    liverpoolfcfan is offline Outstanding Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dublin, IRELAND
    Posts
    710
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Also, I would suggest voting for this bug/rfe I created last week - to move the "Notify Zimbra" question to the very last thing in the install/upgrade script.

    My situation was just that during an upgrade I got called away to look at something else, and when I returned, the mail system was still down, with the script sitting there asking for permission to notify zimbra. I see no reason this shouldn't be done after everything is back up and running.

    https://bugzilla.zimbra.com/show_bug.cgi?id=57543

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Upgrade from 6.0.10 to 7 beta4
    By alex70 in forum Installation
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 02:02 PM
  2. Upgrade to Zimbra 7 - Table upgrade required
    By n8bounds in forum Administrators
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 11:07 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 04:21 AM
  4. [SOLVED] New zcs 7 install : database errors founds
    By dkbk in forum Administrators
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 06:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •