was what I ended up doing. Including MTA and the web interface. Not sure which SSL was actually causing the problem so I made sure all was disabled. I also made sure all clear text authentication was enabled and did the IMAP migration in clear text. I made sure all clear text firewall ports were open. I know port 80 being closed(I use https only) caused it to fail. I tested it with a handful of accounts until I got it to work. Am planning on doing my entire server over the weekend. It appears everything transferred except the shares.
If it fails once be sure to delete the job before rebooting your ZCS server or you'll receive an error message saying the source already exists on each further attempt.
I went from 5.25 to 7.1.
And I'm using a self signed cert on both old and new.