Hi,
I was looking for, but did not find why I write. If the problem was already discussed please link to the solution.

my config:

smtpd_client_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unknown_client_hostname

smtpd_sender_restrictions = reject_unknown_sender_domain, reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch, permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated, check_sender_access hash:$config_directory/
sender_checks

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_non_fqdn_recipient, permit_sasl_authenticated, permit_mynetworks, reject_unauth_destination, reject_unlisted_recipient, reject_invalid_hostname, reject_non_fqdn_sender, reject_unknown_sender_domain, reject_rbl_client cbl.abuseat.org, permit

sender_checks:
mydomain.org REJECT

This forces the authentication of users who want to send a message through my SMTP server. At the same time I receive mail from the outside (from various senders, domain other than mydomain.org).

And it works well. With this problem that I have multiple domains and would like to make it work all the domains listed in the Admin UI. So that every time I add a new domain do not have to file her telling an "sender_checks".

I have no idea how to do it?