Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Admin console

  1. #1
    wasanzy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Admin console

    Hi All,


    I don't know how to start, but I just finished installing zimbra Network edition, with no error.

    The problem am getting is that, I can't open the administrator's console which should be running on port 7071.

    There is a qmail and a webserver running on the server before I installed zimbra on it. I stopped the qmail although.

    Here is how I try to open the admin console:
    https://mail5.teledataict.com:7071/

    But I got:
    UnUnable to connectable to connect

    I don't have any firewall running on the server and when I did nmap, I don't see port 7071 open.

    Any Idea of what is wrong?

    How can I lunch the admin console with out the browser?

    Thank you

  2. #2
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,499
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasanzy View Post
    There is a qmail and a webserver running on the server before I installed zimbra on it. I stopped the qmail although.
    There should not be another web server running on the Zimbra server, you need to disable it.

    Quote Originally Posted by wasanzy View Post
    Here is how I try to open the admin console:
    https://mail5.teledataict.com:7071/

    But I got:
    UnUnable to connectable to connect

    I don't have any firewall running on the server and when I did nmap, I don't see port 7071 open.
    Then you need to look at the status of the Zimbra services with the following:

    Code:
    zmcontrol status
    Then look in the log files for any errors.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  3. #3
    wasanzy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Thank you very much. I am now able to login to the admin console.

    Now, how do I access the mailclient to check my emails?

    Another thing am looking at is, mail filters ( like to run a program base on the email headers) but I didn't see any thing like that in the admin console.

    Thank you!

  4. #4
    fyd
    fyd is offline Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasanzy View Post
    Thank you very much. I am now able to login to the admin console.

    Now, how do I access the mailclient to check my emails?

    Another thing am looking at is, mail filters ( like to run a program base on the email headers) but I didn't see any thing like that in the admin console.

    Thank you!
    Hi Wasanzy, are you looking for your Ajax/Html web login page for a user? Zimbra Collaboration Suite Log In Or something else?

    Filters are under account preferences, any user can create this within his account after logging in. There is a section for filters.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED] Cant login to Admin Console
    By acdc1982 in forum Administrators
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 06:00 PM
  2. Domain administrators can not log in to admin console
    By Leander in forum Administrators
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 01:07 PM
  3. My admin console is not loading
    By danny.sierra@omtech.net in forum Administrators
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 06:59 AM
  4. Admin console not working
    By elsmob in forum Installation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 01:58 PM
  5. Silly mistake -- now cant log into admin console
    By animasana in forum Administrators
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 04:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •