Thread: Multi Domain and other problems

btriple is offline Awaiting Activation

Default Multi Domain and other problems

Hi,

I'm new at forum and also new to Zimbra. Thanks to Zimbra developers and company for such wonderfull work. I really like it.

I've completed the installation with no problem. Sending and receiving from my master domain is perfect, fast and easy to use and manage. But of course i had some problems so i need your help.

I've 4 different servers in same NS (ns1.domain.com and ns2.*) i use them all for httpd and mysql. Yesterday after finding Zimbra i added one more with same NS so want to use my e-mails with 5th server.

I have choose one domain as master and here are the record informations and zimbra configuration details (PDF file):
    Zimbra Servers and Configuration

Problems:
    1-Second domain does not work for receiving, i can send e-mail through email@domain2.com to anybody but can not receive. Admin panel can not match MX record of course, but i can not figure how to fix

2-www.domain1.com connects to zimbra login page so does mail.domain1.com . I have to host www.domain1.com and domain1.com on another server but mail.domain1.com has to be in zimbra server

I will be gratefull if you can help me.

Best regards.
    Bahadir

btriple is offline Awaiting Activation

Hi again,

I dont know how but its working now I can send and receive e-mails via second domain.

But i still have this problem:
    Code:
    Domain is configured to use SMTP host: mail.domain1.com. None of the MX records match this name
    Any ideas why its working now for users might have same problem ?

Best regards.
    Bahadır

Thread Information