I tried to upgrade from 6.0.3 to 6.0.10 last night but the configuration never completes. The system was 2.6.18-14-fza; Ubuntu 8.04.4 LTS \n \l ; Release 6.0.3_GA_1915.UBUNTU8 UBUNTU8 FOSS edition. and I was upgrading to Release 6.0.10_GA_2692.UBUNTU8 UBUNTU8 FOSS edition.

Whether I start from install.sh or run /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmsetup.pl the configuration hangs and does not finish.

Here is the console messages from the last attempt running zmsetup.pl

---------------------
The previous configuration appears to have failed to complete

Attempt to complete configuration now? [yes]
Saving config in /opt/zimbra/config.11557...done.
Operations logged to /tmp/zmsetup.12302010-181515.log
Adding mail.xxx.xxx to zimbraMailHostPool in default COS...done.
Setting MTA auth host...done.
Setting TimeZone Preference...done.
prov> Initializing mta config...done.
Setting services on mail.xxx.xxx...
-----

The install hung there and never resumed. The zmsetup.log does not identify any errors and I have included the last several lines.

---------
Thu Dec 30 18:18:01 2010 Setting services on mail.xxx.xxx...
Thu Dec 30 18:18:01 2010 *** Running as zimbra user: /opt/zimbra/bin/zmprov -m -l ms mail.xxx.xxx zimbraServiceInstalled antivirus zimbraServiceInstalled antispam zimbraServiceInstalled logger zimbraServiceInstalled mailbox zimbraServiceInstalled mta zimbraServiceInstalled stats zimbraServiceInstalled snmp zimbraServiceInstalled ldap zimbraServiceInstalled spell
Thu Dec 30 18:18:03 2010 *** Running as zimbra user: /opt/zimbra/bin/zmprov -m -l ms mail.xxx.xxx zimbraServiceEnabled antivirus zimbraServiceEnabled antispam zimbraServiceEnabled logger zimbraServiceEnabled mailbox zimbraServiceEnabled mta zimbraServiceEnabled stats zimbraServiceEnabled snmp zimbraServiceEnabled ldap zimbraServiceEnabled spell
-------

Sometimes it get further but has never completed installing the Webskins.

Any suggestions? Are there other logs that could show me where the problem is?

Thanks

Sean