Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: PST Import Wizard not updated in 6.0.9

  1. #1
    paper.advocate is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Default PST Import Wizard not updated in 6.0.9

    Updated from 6.0.8 to 6.0.9. (zcs-6.0.9_GA_2686.RHEL5_64.20101115233514)

    Downloads gives 6.0.8 PST Import wizard.

    I downloaded the package again and unzipped the archives down to the jetty folder and sure enough the packaged PST import program is still labeled 6.0.8.

    Any work around? Or is this a packaging mistake in RHEL5_64 only?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Saturdays is offline Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paper.advocate View Post
    Updated from 6.0.8 to 6.0.9. (zcs-6.0.9_GA_2686.RHEL5_64.20101115233514)

    Downloads gives 6.0.8 PST Import wizard.

    I downloaded the package again and unzipped the archives down to the jetty folder and sure enough the packaged PST import program is still labeled 6.0.8.

    Any work around? Or is this a packaging mistake in RHEL5_64 only?

    Thanks
    guess so, I have checked the support portal and it also showing the 6.0.8 version as the latest one?

  3. #3
    LMStone's Avatar
    LMStone is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    477 Congress Street | Portland, ME 04101
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    If you go to Utility and Beta Downloads on the left navigation bar of the Support Portal you'll get to the download link for the ZCO 6.0.9 msi file.

    Hope that helps,
    Mark

  4. #4
    dave_kempe is offline Partner (VAR/HSP)
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    My impression from the changelog was that not much had changed - is there something you were after in 6.0.9? Maybe I should be aware of it...
    http://www.solutionsfirst.com.au/hosting/zimbra/
    Australia's premier Zimbra Hosting Partner
    Resellers wanted!

  5. #5
    Saturdays is offline Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LMStone View Post
    If you go to Utility and Beta Downloads on the left navigation bar of the Support Portal you'll get to the download link for the ZCO 6.0.9 msi file.

    Hope that helps,
    Mark
    yeah, thats right. but what about the PST import wizard? its still 6.0.8.

  6. #6
    LMStone's Avatar
    LMStone is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    477 Congress Street | Portland, ME 04101
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post
    yeah, thats right. but what about the PST import wizard? its still 6.0.8.
    The 6.0.8 PST Import Wizard is working fine for us.

    Perhaps we'll get an update when 6.0.10 is released in the next few days.

    But are you having a specific problem with the 6.0.8 PST Import Wizard?

    Mark

  7. #7
    Saturdays is offline Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    5

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by LMStone View Post
    The 6.0.8 PST Import Wizard is working fine for us.

    Perhaps we'll get an update when 6.0.10 is released in the next few days.

    But are you having a specific problem with the 6.0.8 PST Import Wizard?

    Mark
    thanks for the info.

    While using it, it says there is an update, but when trying to upgrade from the prompt window, it installs the same version.

    I am happy with the 6.0.8 version though.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. PST Import Wizard question
    By webman in forum Migration
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 02:27 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 10:56 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 12:48 AM
  4. Error using the PST Import Wizard
    By yogel in forum Zimbra Connector for Outlook
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 06:32 PM
  5. Outlook PST Import Wizard Tips on the Wiki!
    By riso in forum Administrators
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 10:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •