Thread: Where is the information for shared calendars and addressbooks stored?

jsilence is offline Intermediate Member

Default Where is the information for shared calendars and addressbooks stored?

I am preparing for a migration from Zimbra 5.0.20 to 6.0.8. I am down- and uploading the users data using the Rest API with Curl and I migrated the user account data by ex- and importing an ldif with zmslapcat and slapadd.

Everything looks fine, the user accounts, aliases and distribution lists are there and all the user data items are being migrated just fine. Mail, Adresses, Calendars. (except chat logs which we don't need and IM subscriptions which is okay).

The only important thing that is not being migrated are the shares. Or to be precise, the data in the shares. The appointments, the adresses, the mails.
    For example a shared calendar appears on the share-consumer side, but it is empty. The same calendar on the share-provider side is filled with data.

I can manually re-share the ressource to fix it, but this is tedious and error prone. We are using this feature extensively.

Does anybody know where this is stored and how I can migrate this information?

Thanks in advance,

-jsl

jsilence is offline Intermediate Member

Default Seems to be a permission thing...

I just discovered that the shared calendar is not writable:

Permission denied.
    method: CreateAppointmentRequest
    msg: permission denied: you do not have sufficient permissions
    code: service.PERM_DENIED
    detail: soap:Sender
    trace: com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException: permission denied: you do not have sufficient permissions ExceptionId:btpool0-69://zimbra6.office.company.de/service/soap/CreateAppointmentRequest:1289393784847:ca9e867f99a c43d6 Code:service.PERM_DENIED at com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException.PERM_DE NIED(ServiceException.java:278) at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.Mailbox.checkAccess(Mailbox. java:1911) at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.Mailbox.getItemById(Mailbox. java:1923) at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.MailDocumentHandler.get ProxyTarget(MailDocumentHandler.java:95) at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.MailDocumentHandler.pro xyIfNecessary(MailDocumentHandler.java:77) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEng ine.java:411) at com.zimbra.soap.DocumentHandler.proxyRequest(Docum entHandler.java:491) at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.MailDocumentHandler.pro xyRequest(MailDocumentHandler.java:142) at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.MailDocumentHandler.pro xyRequest(MailDocumentHandler.java:124) at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.MailDocumentHandler.pro xyIfNecessary(MailDocumentHandler.java:79) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEng ine.java:411) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:274) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:158) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doWork(SoapServlet.jav a:291) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.jav a:212) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:727) at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(Zimbra Servlet.java:181) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:820) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(Ser vletHolder.java:511) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166) at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.SetHeaderFilter.doFilter(Set HeaderFilter.java:79) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) at org.mortbay.servlet.UserAgentFilter.doFilter(UserA gentFilter.java:81) at org.mortbay.servlet.GzipFilter.doFilter(GzipFilter .java:132) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(Se rvletHandler.java:388) at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle( SecurityHandler.java:216) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(Se ssionHandler.java:182) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(Co ntextHandler.java:765) at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebA ppContext.java:418) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection .handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle (HandlerCollection.java:114) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.h andle(RewriteHandler.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.DebugHandler.handle(Debu gHandler.java:77) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(Htt pConnection.java:543) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.co ntent(HttpConnection.java:939) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser. java:755) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpPa rser.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnec tion.java:405) at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(Selec tChannelEndPoint.java:413) at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.ru n(BoundedThreadPool.java:451)
    request:

myaccount@company.de0_299e7c8c55ccc373a85cca77e0e17b4ca9abfb

So my real question rather is: Where are the share permissions stored and how can I migrate them?

-jsl

Thread Information