Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Integration of Sharepoint2010 with Zimbra Webmail

  1. #1
    Babu is offline Starter Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    4

    Post Integration of Sharepoint2010 with Zimbra Webmail

    Hello Team,

    We have requirement to Integrate Zimbra Web mail with Sharepoint 2010

    Could you please let us know whether we integrate Zimbra Web mail with Sharepoint 2010.Means we can acces the MS-outlook's Inbox,Calendar within the Sharpoint 2010.Whether we can do the same for to display the ZIMBRA Web Mail within Sharepoint 2010 as webpart (or) a page.If so which authentication we need to use is that SSO,

    Kindly do the needful .

    Thanks in Advance.


    Thanks
    Babu

  2. #2
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,201
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babu View Post
    We have requirement to Integrate Zimbra Web mail with Sharepoint 2010

    Could you please let us know whether we integrate Zimbra Web mail with Sharepoint 2010.Means we can acces the MS-outlook's Inbox,Calendar within the Sharpoint 2010.Whether we can do the same for to display the ZIMBRA Web Mail within Sharepoint 2010 as webpart (or) a page.If so which authentication we need to use is that SSO,
    Zimbra Collaboration Suite is a complete Collaboration package and must be installed as such, the Web UI is used with ZCS and does not integrate with other mail servers.

    I'll move this thread as it's not a Zimbra Desktop question.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  3. #3
    Babu is offline Starter Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Hi Bill ,

    Thanks for your Quick Reply !!!

    Sharepoint is not a Mail Server , it's Content Management. Please find the below link for Outlook getting displayed in Sharepoint

    Working with Outlook Web Access Web Parts in SharePoint Server 2007 - SharePoint Server - Microsoft Office

    Please let me kniw , is there any way to display the same for Zimbra Web Mail

    Thanks
    Babu Lakshmikantham

  4. #4
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,201
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    You should update your forum profile with the output of the following command (do not post the output in this thread):
    Code:
    zmcontrol -v
    Quote Originally Posted by Babu View Post
    Sharepoint is not a Mail Server , it's Content Management. Please find the below link for Outlook getting displayed in Sharepoint

    Working with Outlook Web Access Web Parts in SharePoint Server 2007 - SharePoint Server - Microsoft Office
    I know what Sharepoint is. Your initial question was:

    Quote Originally Posted by Babu View Post
    We have requirement to Integrate Zimbra Web mail with Sharepoint 2010
    That sounded to me like you want to view email on another server with Zimbra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Babu View Post
    Please let me kniw , is there any way to display the same for Zimbra Web Mail
    If all you want to do is make Zimbra look like OWA then you should look into making a new skin (search the forums and wiki for details) although why you'd want to do that is beyond me - the Zimbra UI works perfectly well as it is and each user can change the look and feel vai the currently supplied skins.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED] Error Installing Zimbra on RHEL 5
    By harris7139 in forum Installation
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 11:39 AM
  2. zmtlsctl give LDAP error
    By sourcehound in forum Administrators
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 03:48 PM
  3. 3.1 on FC4 problems
    By cohnhead in forum Installation
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:16 AM
  4. Fedora Core 3, Clean Install - Not working!
    By pcjackson in forum Installation
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 07:38 PM
  5. Mail logs
    By Rick Baker in forum Installation
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 04:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •