Hi All,

We found that ZCS can't retrieve message cache when running the system for a certain period of time.

[Problem] :
When downloading an attachment by clicking "download" button of the message
on ZWC, the filename(in Japanese) of the attachment garbles.
Just after restarting mailboxd, it didn't garble. However , when running a certain
period of time , again clicking download button, it garbles!
We know the file name of the the message cache is not garbled and
when retrieving file name via real message object(not cache), it will
be garbled.


[Question]:
Do anyone know why ZCS couldn't find the message cache
when running a certain period of time?
And how to investigate this problem more in details to solve it?
Our customer is reluctant to restart server or even take debug log for the
production environment, so I'm afraid they don't want to execute
the zmdiaglog command to analyze this case.

[Logs]:
Here is the summray of DEBUG log of mailbox.log:
The latter half of 1:00 , there is no "found message cache" because we set zimbraMessageCacheSize to smaller size(1.6MB) than DEFAULT_CACHE_SIZE(16MB).
Then, we changed zimbraMessageCacheSize to 100MB and restated mailboxd.
After that, we can see the mime message was retrieved from message cache:
*******************
2010-10-15 02:17:50,446 DEBUG [btpool0-35] [name=hsktest-store01@business.webmail.net;mid=146807;ip=10.10.1 0.11;ua=ZimbraWebClient - IE7 (Win)/0.0;] cache - Cache hit for message 300 in mailbox 146807
2010-10-15 02:17:50,447 DEBUG [btpool0-35] [name=hsktest-store01@business.webmail.net;mid=146807;ip=10.10.1 0.11;ua=ZimbraWebClient - IE7 (Win)/0.0;] cache - Cache hit for message 300 in mailbox 146807
2010-10-15 02:17:50,447 DEBUG [btpool0-35] [name=hsktest-store01@business.webmail.net;mid=146807;ip=10.10.1 0.11;ua=ZimbraWebClient - IE7 (Win)/0.0;] cache - Cache hit for virtual conversation -300 in mailbox 146807
2010-10-15 02:17:50,453 DEBUG [btpool0-35] [name=hsktest-store01@business.webmail.net;mid=146807;ip=10.10.1 0.11;ua=ZimbraWebClient - IE7 (Win)/0.0;] cache - msgcache: caching mime message: TvNH1nIpCaoIXM5hhTlByYz0tn4=
2010-10-15 02:18:04,736 DEBUG [btpool0-32] [name=hsktest-store01@business.webmail.net;mid=146807;ip=10.10.1 0.11;] cache - Cache hit for message 300 in mailbox 146807
2010-10-15 02:18:04,737 DEBUG [btpool0-32] [name=hsktest-store01@business.webmail.net;mid=146807;ip=10.10.1 0.11;] cache - msgcache: caching raw message: TvNH1nIpCaoIXM5hhTlByYz0tn4=
2010-10-15 02:18:04,737 DEBUG [btpool0-32] [name=hsktest-store01@business.webmail.net;mid=146807;ip=10.10.1 0.11;] cache - msgcache: caching mime message: TvNH1nIpCaoIXM5hhTlByYz0tn4=
2010-10-15 02:18:36,132 DEBUG [btpool0-34] [name=hsktest-store01@business.webmail.net;mid=146807;ip=10.10.1 0.11;ua=ZimbraWebClient - IE7 (Win)/0.0;] cache - Cache hit for message 300 in mailbox 146807
2010-10-15 02:18:36,132 DEBUG [btpool0-34] [name=hsktest-store01@business.webmail.net;mid=146807;ip=10.10.1 0.11;ua=ZimbraWebClient - IE7 (Win)/0.0;] cache - msgcache: found mime message in cache: TvNH1nIpCaoIXM5hhTlByYz0tn4=
*******************
Then, after running the ZCS for a certain period of time , the filename was again garbling.
Actually, we don't confirm the absence of the message cache so far,
however we believe there shouldn't be the "found cache" log.

Regards,
Soichiro MIKI