Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unable to determine enabled services from ldap.

ykaho is offline Junior Member

Default Unable to determine enabled services from ldap.

my server had down in few day ago. i tried to check the status. that occur the message below:

Unable to determine enabled services from ldap.
    Unable to determine enabled services. Cache is out of date or doesn't exist.

can any one to help to fix it? i can pay for it if fixed.

iway is offline Partner (VAR/HSP)

Mostly happens when LDAP is not able to start up.

iway is offline Partner (VAR/HSP)

You'll have to provide more logs.

Quote Originally Posted by iway View Post
    Mostly happens when LDAP is not able to start up.
    can you help to fix?

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ykaho View Post
    my server had down in few day ago. i tried to check the status. that occur the message below:

Unable to determine enabled services from ldap.
    Unable to determine enabled services. Cache is out of date or doesn't exist.

can any one to help to fix it? i can pay for it if fixed.
    What errors do you see in the log files when you start Zimbra?
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

what's log file you need to show?

soxfan is offline Moderator

You probably want to look at maillog and messages in /var/log and mailbox.log in /opt/zimbra/log.

Just a guess but I'm thinking your problem may have to do with expired self-signed certificates.

Quote Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
    You probably want to look at maillog and messages in /var/log and mailbox.log in /opt/zimbra/log.

Just a guess but I'm thinking your problem may have to do with expired self-signed certificates.
    cat /opt/zimbra/log/mailbox.log

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException: system failure: ZimbraLdapContext
    ExceptionId:ImapServer-7711:1286933660297:2e70a68b7c8038dd
    Code:service.FAILURE
    at com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException.FAILURE (ServiceException.java:251)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.ldap.ZimbraLdapContext.<init >(ZimbraLdapContext.java:352)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.ldap.ZimbraLdapContext.<init >(ZimbraLdapContext.java:321)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.ldap.ZimbraLdapContext.<init >(ZimbraLdapContext.java:314)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.ldap.LdapProvisioning.getSer verByName(LdapProvisioning.java:2507)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.ldap.LdapProvisioning.getSer verByNameInternal(LdapProvisioning.java:2496)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.ldap.LdapProvisioning.getLoc alServer(LdapProvisioning.java:3106)
    at com.zimbra.cs.imap.ImapConfig.allowCleartextLogins (ImapConfig.java:147)
    at com.zimbra.cs.imap.ImapHandler.allowCleartextLogin s(ImapHandler.java:1115)
    at com.zimbra.cs.imap.ImapHandler.doLOGIN(ImapHandler .java:1122)
    at com.zimbra.cs.imap.ImapHandler.executeRequest(Imap Handler.java:456)
    at com.zimbra.cs.imap.TcpImapHandler.processCommand(T cpImapHandler.java:101)
    at com.zimbra.cs.tcpserver.ProtocolHandler.processCon nection(ProtocolHandler.java:175)
    at com.zimbra.cs.tcpserver.ProtocolHandler.run(Protoc olHandler.java:132)
    at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Wo rker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
    Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: timestamp check failed
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Alerts.getSSLExceptio n(Alerts.java:174)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.fatal(S SLSocketImpl.java:1611)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Ha ndshaker.java:187)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Ha ndshaker.java:181)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serv erCertificate(ClientHandshaker.java:1035)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.ClientHandshaker.proc essMessage(ClientHandshaker.java:124)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.processLoo p(Handshaker.java:516)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.process_re cord(Handshaker.java:454)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRec ord(SSLSocketImpl.java:884)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.perform InitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1112)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHa ndshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1139)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHa ndshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1123)
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.ext.StartTlsResponseImpl.startHa ndshake(StartTlsResponseImpl.java:344)
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.ext.StartTlsResponseImpl.negotia te(StartTlsResponseImpl.java:208)
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.ext.StartTlsResponseImpl.negotia te(StartTlsResponseImpl.java:161)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.ldap.ZimbraLdapContext.tlsNe gotiate(ZimbraLdapContext.java:307)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.ldap.ZimbraLdapContext.<init >(ZimbraLdapContext.java:341)
    ... 14 more
    Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: timestamp check failed
    at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doValidate(PK IXValidator.java:251)
    at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doValidate(PK IXValidator.java:234)
    at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.engineValidat e(PKIXValidator.java:158)
    at sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Validato r.java:218)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl. validate(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:126)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl. checkServerTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:209)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl. checkServerTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:249)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serv erCertificate(ClientHandshaker.java:1014)
    ... 26 more
    Caused by: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: timestamp check failed
    at sun.security.provider.certpath.PKIXMasterCertPathV alidator.validate(PKIXMasterCertPathValidator.java :139)
    at sun.security.provider.certpath.PKIXCertPathValidat or.doValidate(PKIXCertPathValidator.java:326)
    at sun.security.provider.certpath.PKIXCertPathValidat or.engineValidate(PKIXCertPathValidator.java:178)
    at java.security.cert.CertPathValidator.validate(Cert PathValidator.java:250)
    at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doValidate(PK IXValidator.java:246)
    ... 33 more
    Caused by: java.security.cert.CertificateExpiredException: NotAfter: Wed Oct 13 01:43:41 HKT 2010
    at sun.security.x509.CertificateValidity.valid(Certif icateValidity.java:256)
    at sun.security.x509.X509CertImpl.checkValidity(X509C ertImpl.java:570)
    at sun.security.provider.certpath.BasicChecker.verify Timestamp(BasicChecker.java:157)
    at sun.security.provider.certpath.BasicChecker.check( BasicChecker.java:109)
    at sun.security.provider.certpath.PKIXMasterCertPathV alidator.validate(PKIXMasterCertPathValidator.java :117)
    ... 37 more
    2010-10-13 09:34:20,381 INFO [ImapServer-7711] [] ProtocolHandler - Handler exiting normally
    2010-10-13 09:35:02,365 INFO [Shutdown] [] log - Shutdown hook executing
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can i fix with with expired self-signed certificates problem?

Many thanks.

how can i fixed with expired self-signed certificates?

Many thanks.

i have got the log but it too big...can't post to thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information