I've been pulling my hair out for the past two days trying to install my GeoTrust QuickSSL certificate into Zimbra 6.0.6. After bundling the root and intermediate certificates into one file, I named the file commercial_ca.crt and placed the file in /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial. I then used the GUI to try and install the cert by selecting the bundled certificate as my Root certificate and the purchased certificate sent by GeoTrust as the Certificate. After attempting the install process I receive the following error message: "Your certificate was not installed due to the error : invalid request: missing required element: keysize".

I have also tried the deploy process from the CLI, by first verifying the cert (/opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr verifycrt comm ./commercial.key ./commercial.crt), which returns a "Valid Certificate: ./commercial.crt: OK". Since the verification passes, I then run /opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr deploycrt comm ./commercial.key ./commercial.crt which produces the following error:

** Verifying ./commercial.key against /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key
unable to load certificate
13064:error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start lineem_lib.c:650:Expecting: TRUSTED CERTIFICATE
XXXXX ERROR: Unmatching certificate (./commercial.key) and private key (/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key) pair.
XXXXX ERROR: provided cert isn't valid.

I've tried to bundle the certificates numerous ways and the method I described above is the only way I was able to pass the certificate verification. If there is another way I should be bundling the certificates or can anyone provide any other information as to why this process is not working correctly?