For some reason I cannot get a previously working zimlet to work. It's the e-mail reminder zimlet.

I have done the following;
checked that it is enabled for my account as well as in the COS and the server. I have made sure to re-deploy it and have tested that others can use this and they can but I cannot.

I flag a message and nothing... I should get a reminder window to come up but NOTHING.
I checked the task reminder zimlet as well and nothing. Then I create a message and click send and remind. And again no pop-up for the reminder

Then I found a doument about what zmzimletctrl does
Running zmzimletctl deploy is equivalent to running the following four commands.

• zmzimletctl install
    Success
  • zmzimletctl ldapDeploy

$ zmzimletctl install com_zimbra_emailreminder.zip
[] INFO: Installing Zimlet com_zimbra_emailreminder on this host.
zimb
zimbra@mailserver:~/zimlets-extra$ zmzimletctl ldapDeploy com_zimbra_emailreminder.zip
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Zimlet not found: /opt/zimbra/zimlets-deployed/com_zimbra_emailreminder.zip
at com.zimbra.cs.zimlet.ZimletFile.findZimlet(ZimletF ile.java:346)
at com.zimbra.cs.zimlet.ZimletFile.<init>(ZimletFile. java:143)
at com.zimbra.cs.zimlet.ZimletUtil.ldapDeploy(ZimletU til.java:670)
at com.zimbra.cs.zimlet.ZimletUtil.dispatch(ZimletUti l.java:1807)
at com.zimbra.cs.zimlet.ZimletUtil.main(ZimletUtil.ja va:1888)
[] ERROR: Error
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Zimlet not found: /opt/zimbra/zimlets-deployed/com_zimbra_emailreminder.zip
at com.zimbra.cs.zimlet.ZimletFile.findZimlet(ZimletF ile.java:346)
at com.zimbra.cs.zimlet.ZimletFile.<init>(ZimletFile. java:143)
at com.zimbra.cs.zimlet.ZimletUtil.ldapDeploy(ZimletU til.java:670)
at com.zimbra.cs.zimlet.ZimletUtil.dispatch(ZimletUti l.java:1807)
at com.zimbra.cs.zimlet.ZimletUtil.main(ZimletUtil.ja va:1888)

• zmzimletctl acl default grant
  • zmzimletctl enable

So i did this and heres what i got;

Not sure where to go from here but appearantly when I run zmzimletctrl deploy (zimlet) i dont get any error output, but there is an error when I run the individual steps. Can someone enlighten me as to the fix?