Thread: SMTP Connector b/w Exchange 2007 & Zimbra 6.0

jitender.sakarwal is offline Junior Member

Default SMTP Connector b/w Exchange 2007 & Zimbra 6.0

Hi,

I am using Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5 64bit OS. and Zimbra 6 version with 64bit edition.
    I have configure our new Zimbra server with same existing Exchange 2007 server. with same domain.
    I have understood my Zimbra Server to send mail to those mail IDs which are not exits in Zimbra server and send it to Exchange server, with same domain name ( eg:- abc.com will be exits on Zimbra and Exchange server).
    My issue is left in terms how do I will understood my Exchange Server 2007 to send mail to Zimbra Server with all other exiting transfer users which are present in Zimbra server with same domain.
    For this I have go to some site to find some solution in which they are saying that you have to make a SMTP connector on Exchange, but I am not able to make a SMTP connector on Exchange 2007.
    Is anyone can suggest me how do I understood my Exchange server to send to mail to this Zimbra Server. Currently It was send mail to globally, in which I am getting a bounce back.
    Info:- In this scenario we want to make our Zimbra and Exchange server live with same domain.

Email:- jitender.sakarwal@gmail.com
    jitender@tetrain.com

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jitender.sakarwal View Post
    I am using Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5 64bit OS. and Zimbra 6 version with 64bit edition.
    I have configure our new Zimbra server with same existing Exchange 2007 server. with same domain.
    I have understood my Zimbra Server to send mail to those mail IDs which are not exits in Zimbra server and send it to Exchange server, with same domain name ( eg:- abc.com will be exits on Zimbra and Exchange server).
    My issue is left in terms how do I will understood my Exchange Server 2007 to send mail to Zimbra Server with all other exiting transfer users which are present in Zimbra server with same domain.
    For this I have go to some site to find some solution in which they are saying that you have to make a SMTP connector on Exchange, but I am not able to make a SMTP connector on Exchange 2007.
    Is anyone can suggest me how do I understood my Exchange server to send to mail to this Zimbra Server. Currently It was send mail to globally, in which I am getting a bounce back.
    Info:- In this scenario we want to make our Zimbra and Exchange server live with same domain.
    You need to set-up a Split Domain, follow these instructions: site:zimbra.com "smtp connector" - Yahoo! Search Results
    Last edited by phoenix; 08-14-2010 at 03:38 AM.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Thread Information