Thread: Zimra not accesible

heiituaku is offline Junior Member

Default Zimra not accesible

Hi All,

Sorry if it is already solved in another thread.

I have crashed Zimbra OSE 6.0.6 . After restart it became inaccesible (web client and web admin) I check the status zmcontrol status, everything running. I tried to upgrade to 6.0.7 wished the upgradeing process solve the problem, but idid not. Please tell me how to trouble shoot it

Best Regards

phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by heiituaku View Post
    Sorry if it is already solved in another thread.
    It most likely is.

I have crashed Zimbra OSE 6.0.6 . After restart it became inaccesible (web client and web admin) I check the status zmcontrol status, everything running.
    What do you mean by 'I crashed it....'?

I tried to upgrade to 6.0.7 wished the upgradeing process solve the problem, but idid not.
    An upgrade is never likely to fix a problem like this, you're always better trying to debug the problem.

Please tell me how to trouble shoot it[/QUOTE]You need to look in the log files to see what errors you have in there.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

hi Bill,

Sorry for my poor english. It was suddenly crash. I suspicious with this in log file
    "2010-08-08 10:40:28,617 FATAL [LmtpServer-5] [ip=192.168.1.212;] system - Unable to commit database transaction. Forcing server to abort.
    com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException: system failure: committing database transaction
    ExceptionId:LmtpServer-5:1281238828617:cc03bf637ed31e7d
    Code:service.FAILURE
    at com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException.FAILURE (ServiceException.java:248)
    at com.zimbra.cs.db.DbPool$Connection.commit(DbPool.j ava:124)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.Mailbox.endTransaction(Mailb ox.java:6746)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.Mailbox.getConfig(Mailbox.ja va:1257)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.Mailbox.finishInitialization (Mailbox.java:440)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.MailboxManager.getMailboxByI d(MailboxManager.java:483)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.MailboxManager.getMailboxByA ccountId(MailboxManager.java:336)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.MailboxManager.getMailboxByA ccount(MailboxManager.java:272)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.MailboxManager.getMailboxByA ccount(MailboxManager.java:231)
    at com.zimbra.cs.lmtpserver.ZimbraLmtpBackend.deliver MessageToLocalMailboxes(ZimbraLmtpBackend.java:328 )
    at com.zimbra.cs.lmtpserver.ZimbraLmtpBackend.deliver MessageToLocalMailboxes(ZimbraLmtpBackend.java:279 )
    at com.zimbra.cs.lmtpserver.ZimbraLmtpBackend.deliver (ZimbraLmtpBackend.java:169)
    at com.zimbra.cs.lmtpserver.LmtpHandler.processMessag eData(LmtpHandler.java:365)
    at com.zimbra.cs.lmtpserver.TcpLmtpHandler.continueDA TA(TcpLmtpHandler.java:72)
    at com.zimbra.cs.lmtpserver.LmtpHandler.doDATA(LmtpHa ndler.java:350)
    at com.zimbra.cs.lmtpserver.LmtpHandler.processComman d(LmtpHandler.java:170)
    at com.zimbra.cs.lmtpserver.TcpLmtpHandler.processCom mand(TcpLmtpHandler.java:66)
    at com.zimbra.cs.tcpserver.ProtocolHandler.processCon nection(ProtocolHandler.java:175)
    at com.zimbra.cs.tcpserver.ProtocolHandler.run(Protoc olHandler.java:132)
    at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Wo rker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
    Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLNonTransientConnect ionException: Communications link failure during commit(). Transaction resolution unknown.
    at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLErro r.java:888)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.commit(Connection.java:2 292)
    at com.zimbra.cs.db.DebugConnection.commit(DebugConne ction.java:42)
    at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingConnection.commi t(DelegatingConnection.java:301)
    at org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource$PoolGuar dConnectionWrapper.commit(PoolingDataSource.java:2 00)
    at com.zimbra.cs.db.DbPool$Connection.commit(DbPool.j ava:122)
    ... 19 more"

Regards

iway is offline Partner (VAR/HSP)

You should search the forums for database recovery.

thanks, and another thing i must do is tweaked the memory allocation. Since i upgrade to 6, it often crashed because run out of memory. My hardware is Xeon E3110 with 4GB RAM, previously i used dual Xeon 2.0GHz with 3GB RAM and ran smoothly.

Regards

Thread Information