I have a Zimbra server, which honestly I think is all screwed up. Is there any diagnostics I can run on all the accounts?
Anyway, I have a user with a few domains. One business, one personal etc. They moved their personal domain to another service, now their account is screwed up.
1) userA@domain1.com - aliases userB@domain2.com
2) domain1.com migrates to a new server and dns
3) I change userA to userB as the main account
4) remove domain1.com from zimbra
5) setup forwarding of mail from userB@domain2.com to external new userA account
6) email sent to userB@domain2.com is being forwarded to userA, but also bouncing a message back to sender stating that userB@domain2.com could not be delivered.
So something is corrupt in the zimbra db for the user, or the domains, or something?
I appreciate any thoughts.