Thread: problem about zimbra

u8210618 is offline Member

Default problem about zimbra

now i will uninstall zimbra i have problem about mail will error don't receive from isp
    any one can help me
    now i will install redhad 5 64 bit and install zimbra opensource 6.07 GA i will want to know how to setting about for get email from isp (but i don't understand what program to use to get mail from isp i will want to know how to setting please> but in older i will use fetchmail but i don't work i will receive error about return mail and don't get mail but
    2. what is mta can i use mta to config to get mail from isp
    3. can any one send how to set mta or fetchmail for it or other way to solve this please

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by u8210618 View Post
    now i will uninstall zimbra i have problem about mail will error don't receive from isp
    any one can help me
    now i will install redhad 5 64 bit and install zimbra opensource 6.07 GA i will want to know how to setting about for get email from isp (but i don't understand what program to use to get mail from isp i will want to know how to setting please> but in older i will use fetchmail but i don't work i will receive error about return mail and don't get mail but
    2. what is mta can i use mta to config to get mail from isp
    3. can any one send how to set mta or fetchmail for it or other way to solve this please
    You can either use the external account feature in the user preferences or use Fetchmail (details in the forums if you search or the product documentation) from your distribution, you could always get the email delivered directly to your server or use a professional service that has your mail delivered to it and forwarded to your server (it's a paid-for service and you find details if you do an internet search).
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Thread Information