Thread: [SOLVED] java Exeption - URLDecoder - Mac Client

fortissMS is offline New Member

Default [SOLVED] java Exeption - URLDecoder - Mac Client

Hi,

our Mac Clients produce the following error (see below) in the mailbox.log since last Monday. We are using Release 5.0.16_GA_2921.UBUNTU8_64 UBUNTU8_64 FOSS edition on debian/lenny. On the Mac Clients the error code - „HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error“ an Vorgang CalDAVAccountRefreshQueueableOperation - is shown.

Can anyone help me to investigate or solve the problem? Thanks a lot!

2010-06-01 14:44:57,430 ERROR [btpool0-30630] [name=XXXXXXX;aname=XXXXXXX@YYYYYYY.org;ip=192.168. 17.100;ua=DAVKit/4.0.1 (730);; CalendarStore/4.0.1 (976);; iCal/4.0.2 (1379);; Mac OS X/10.6.3 (10D573);] dav - error handling method REPORT
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URLDecoder: Illegal hex characters in escape (%) pattern - For input string: "3."
    at java.net.URLDecoder.decode(URLDecoder.java:173)
    at com.zimbra.cs.dav.resource.CalendarCollection.getH refUidMap(CalendarCollection.java:175)
    at com.zimbra.cs.dav.resource.CalendarCollection.getC hildren(CalendarCollection.java:137)
    at com.zimbra.cs.dav.resource.RemoteCalendarCollectio n.getChildren(RemoteCalendarCollection.java:95)
    at com.zimbra.cs.dav.service.method.CalendarMultiget. handle(CalendarMultiget.java:72)
    at com.zimbra.cs.dav.service.method.Report.handle(Rep ort.java:65)
    at com.zimbra.cs.dav.service.DavServlet.service(DavSe rvlet.java:197)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:820)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(Ser vletHolder.java:487)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1093)
    at org.mortbay.servlet.UserAgentFilter.doFilter(UserA gentFilter.java:81)
    at org.mortbay.servlet.GzipFilter.doFilter(GzipFilter .java:148)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1084)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(Se rvletHandler.java:360)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle( SecurityHandler.java:216)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(Se ssionHandler.java:181)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(Co ntextHandler.java:716)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebA ppContext.java:406)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection .handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:211)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle (HandlerCollection.java:114)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:139)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.h andle(RewriteHandler.java:350)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:139)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:313)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(Htt pConnection.java:506)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.co ntent(HttpConnection.java:844)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser. java:644)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpPa rser.java:205)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnec tion.java:381)
    at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(Selec tChannelEndPoint.java:396)
    at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.ru n(BoundedThreadPool.java:442)

phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by fortissMS View Post
    our Mac Clients produce the following error (see below) in the mailbox.log since last Monday. We are using Release 5.0.16_GA_2921.UBUNTU8_64 UBUNTU8_64 FOSS edition on debian/lenny.
    Why have you installed the Ubuntu version of Zimbra on a Debian server when there's a Debian version of Zimbra available? You're asking for trouble doing that, I'd suggest you install the correct version for Debian.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Sorry, my mistake, for sure it's an Ubuntu 8.04 LTS.

The problem is half the way solved:

Yet, I do not know, how the buggy entry in the database was produced, but I found it and deleted the corresponding entry in the calendar itself (not in the database)

zmprov getMailboxInfo XXX gave me the mailboxId XX
    login to the mysql server with mysql as user zimbra
    show databases;
    use mbxgroupXX;
    show tables;
    select * from appointment; showed me the buggy entry - I deleted it in the calendar gui.

Thread Information