As far as I can tell, this is not supported yet. It is somehow related to bugs 30523 and 5210 but I am unclear on the details and it doesn't sound exactly like what we need.

We have been using Zimbra for email for the last 8 months and it has been great. I would like to move my people to using it for calendaring, especially since our District Activity Calendar just puked.

It was hosted on Brown Bear's iCal software and was effective though less than elegant. I am getting push back about switching to Zimbra primarily because I cannot find a way to color-code the events. We previously were able to have black text surrounded by various bright colors that would indicate whether the event was Community Ed, Sports, Fine Arts, etc, so parents and teachers could easily find their activity on the calendar.

The calendar needs to be administrated by 2 or 3 people and then shared publicly via a web page. Am I missing how to do this? Are there any plans to add the ability to color code events on shared calendars?

Alternatively, is there a way to display multiple calendars overlayed on a single web page?