Social Zimlet install on 6.0.5
I have been running zimbra 6 out of the box since August 2009. I recently upgraded to 6.0.5. System is quite smooth the past few days so I thought I would take a stab, for the first time and install a zimlet. Social.
Environment. Split DNS, Centos 5.4, 64 bit. I read up on the forums about past Social zimlet issues so I made sure that I grabbed the version for Zimbra 6.
1. Log in to zimbra admin and navigate to zimlets
2. Install/deploy Social zimlet with "clear" ticket.
3. Navigate to default domain and enable Social. Navigate to virtual domains and enable Social zimlet.
4. Log off Admin
5. Log in to user on default domain
6. Go to preferences, enable Social zimlet, save then refresh browser.
7. "S"ocial tab now available. Click "S" tab and get intro messages all the while DIGG and trend news are loaded. Sweet.
Here is where it gets interesting as I do not have a twitter nor facebook account but I went ahead and clicked on "accounts" in the top left for setup. Realizing I could go no further without these accounts I canceled the install. So everything is looking good but not fully tested. So go create a Twitter and Facebook account.
And now practice my zimbra admin. Log back into admin, go to zimlets, toggle Social to disabled then undeploy. Later that day recycle Zimbra.
Create a twitter account, create a facebook account. Next, repeat steps 1 through 6 above. "S"ocial tab now available and click "S" tab.
Immediately notice that DIGG and Trend are not loading and a yellow overlay/message tag repeats 3 times with error 403. Went ahead to add my facebook account. According to the two step zimlet process to add, I have success but the account never shows up in the system. I have undeployed and redeployed the Social zimlet twice since and get the same problem every time.
Guest Ubuntu 12.04LTS x64 and Zimbra 8.0.5
Host CentOS 6.4 x64 :: KVM :: LVM :: Hardware RAID