Hello,

I have recently upgraded to Zimbra v6 and am having issues updating my Posix Groups since the upgrade:

Message: system failure: unable to modify attrs: [LDAP: error code 50 - Insufficient Access Rights] Error code: service.FAILURE Method: ModifyLDAPEntryRequest Details:soap:Receiver
I suspect that the data/ldap/config/cn\=config/olcDatabase={3}hdb.ldif is missing the required permissions for Admins to be able to update that tree.

I tried the following ldif entry:

dn: olcDatabase={3}hdb,cn=config
changetype:modify
add: olcAccess
olcAccess: {12}to dn.subtree="dc=mionegroup,dc=com" by dn.children="cn=admins,cn=zimbra" write by dn.children="cn=admins,cn=zimbra" read
olcAccess: {13}to dn.subtree="ou=machines,dc=mionegroup,dc=com" by dn.children="cn=admins,cn=zimbra" write by dn.children="cn=admins,cn=zimbra" read
olcAccess: {14}to dn.subtree="ou=groups,dc=mionegroup,dc=com" by dn.children="cn=admins,cn=zimbra" write by dn.children="cn=admins,cn=zimbra" read
olcAccess: {15}to dn.subtree="ou=people,dc=mionegroup,dc=com" by dn.children="cn=admins,cn=zimbra" write by dn.children="cn=admins,cn=zimbra" read
but that doesn't seem to work either. Anyone any suggestions?

Cheers,
David