Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: POP3 from external account broken

  1. #1
    Koraahr is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    6

    Default POP3 from external account broken

    Hi there,

    I got a tiny problem. We had ZCS 5.0.11 FOSS, then I upgraded directly to 6.0.2 FOSS, no problems showed up, all working fine for a couple of days.
    In my own account I had set up an external account way back, which polled the mails automatically, but one day it suddenly stopped. I only changed the behaviour regarding signatures, I cannot tell if that was the same day.
    I did check the settings with "zmprov gds myaccount" and everything is like it was before, the settings within the UI seem to be ok too. My account is the only one affected, all other users having the same setup got no problems, so I don't think it has something to do with the upgrade.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance
    Andy

  2. #2
    Hivos's Avatar
    Hivos is offline Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Hague -- The Netherlands
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    This is a bug in zcs 6.0.x which has not been fixed yet, cast your vote here: Bug 41213 – Upgrade from 5.0.18 to 6.0.0 breaks external pop / spop

  3. #3
    Koraahr is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Courious thing about it is that it already worked for over a week. I do not see any error if I change something in the settings. And others have no problem too...

  4. #4
    phantom21 is offline Active Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I'm finding a bunch of issues with the external account and pop3 settings. Several people in my company are experiencing either delayed mail retrieval, limited mail retrieval (in my case, some emails are collected and others not), and no mail retrieval (one person in the company didn't get mail for a week, then it came all at once).

    We upgraded from 5.0.18 to 6.0.4 at the end of December 2009.

    Anyone know if this problem has been solved?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. External account
    By LeoBurchi in forum Administrators
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 02:12 AM
  2. External account (pop3) "from" address
    By rajahd in forum Administrators
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 12:41 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 10:46 AM
  4. IMAP problem after added external account
    By Thanakorn in forum Administrators
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 10:50 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 03:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •