Thread: Signature issue

chandu is offline Elite Member

Default Signature issue

Hi guys,

Our users need one standard signature for all and asked to deploy it from server end. With signature below mentioned message need to be mentioned :

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. They may contain material protected by legal professional or other privilege. If you receive it in error, please delete it from your system, make no copies of it, do not disclose its contents to any third party or use it for your own or any other person's benefit.
    Please advise the sender of its receipt as soon as possible. Although this email and its attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by the company for any loss or damage arising from receipt or use thereof.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________

So i have increased mail signature length to 2048 and check marked "enable mail signature" and put above mentioned message and saved the changes for one test ID.

I can see this message in zimbra web interface's preferences but when i open new mail , I can not see this message..

IS there any other changes need to do ?

Please suggest.

Thanks

ArcaneMagus is offline Moderator

In the users Preferences -> Mail -> Accounts make sure that the Signature you created is selected in the Signature drop down at the bottom of the Primary Account Settings.

(The exact path in the preferences is a bit different in 5.0.x, but that should point you in the right direction)

You might also want to take a look at this bug: Bug 4720 - add system/domain wide mandatory signature
    It is supposed to be coming in 6.0.3.

Thread Information