I am experiencing a problem with shared briefcases after upgrading from 5.0.18 to 6.0.1. I can't say for sure that the problem occurred immediately after upgrade, but it was definitely not occurring beforehand, and was noticed within a few days of the upgrade.
The problem is as follows....
- zmtlsctl mode is set to "both", platform is ubuntu 8.04 x64
- The owner of the briefcase is always able to access his files in any case.
- The user to whom the briefcase is shared can access the files in the briefcase normally if logged in via http.
- The user to whom the briefcase is shared cannot access the files in the briefcase normally if logged in via https. In this case, the file attempts to open via an "http" address (which, btw, appears to be the correct address) and a 404 page is generated as follows:
- After getting the 404, simply inserting an "s" in the protocol of the address to make the 404'd url "https://..." causes the file to be correctly accessed.HTTP ERROR 404
Problem accessing /firstname.lastname@example.org/schedules's Briefcase/spreadsheets/OCTOBER 2009.xls. Reason:
no such item
Powered by Jetty://