Thread: Blackberry question

bkarthick4u is offline Active Member

Default Blackberry question

HI to zimbra friends

Im using network edition.i have installed zimbra sucessfully and everything working fine..even i changed my logo to my company logo...

but nw i step into one small issuse...can zimbra integrate with blackberry ???

my boss is using blackberry mobile..he wants to access mail throgh his mobile.i don knw how to do..i enabled IMAP also ..can any1 help me...i even read the wikki...eventough i cant make it possibe..

thanks..

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bkarthick4u View Post
    HI to zimbra friends

Im using network edition.i have installed zimbra sucessfully and everything working fine..even i changed my logo to my company logo...

but nw i step into one small issuse...can zimbra integrate with blackberry ???

my boss is using blackberry mobile..he wants to access mail throgh his mobile.i don knw how to do..i enabled IMAP also ..can any1 help me...i even read the wikki...eventough i cant make it possibe..
    Have a read of the documentation and see what the pre-requisites are:

Documentation for the Zimbra Collaboration Suite; open source email, contacts, and group calendaring
    Zimbra Mobile Connector for BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) - Zimbra :: Wiki

BTW, this should have been in a new thread not tagged onto one that has no connection with your question.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

alexkelly is offline Trained Alumni

If you have IMAP enabled on your Zimbra server, you can set up a BIS connection through your wireless provider. The details for how to get there vary by provider, but can be found here BlackBerry - BlackBerry Smartphone and Email Account Setup

If you want full email+calendar sync and have the mobile add-on for your Zimbra installation, you would still need to setup a server running Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) for the Zimbra Connector for Blackberry (ZCB) to work. Phoenix's link are the details you need to get that going.

Thread Information