Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 97

Thread: Server Statistics display only "no data available" after update 5.16 to 6.0

  1. #11
    tobru's Avatar
    tobru is offline Active Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Zürich, Switzerland
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Hi

    I have also troubles with statistics...:

    Code:
    zimbra@server:~$ zmsoap -z GetLoggerStatsRequest stats/@name=zmmtastats | head -20
    ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 5)
    Any ideas?!

    Regards,
    Tobias

  2. #12
    opc31199 is offline Intermediate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    7

    Default zmrrdfetch

    Hi pfnguyen,

    My statatistic chart not show up. I send you the zmrrdfetch attach as you request.

    Regards

    Omar
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #13
    sdrury is offline Special Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I upgraded my home server to "Release 6.0.0_GA_1802.UBUNTU8 UBUNTU8 FOSS edition" with no problems.
    Overnight there was an email to my admin account with the message "Sep 5 20:43:59 mail zimbramon[3235]: 3235:err: Service status change: mail.wirelesshomepc.net stats changed from running to stopped" - I restart the server and all comes back ok but after a while I get the message again and stats have stopped again.
    I know it's not stopping the server from working but is annoying!
    What should I do to fix? My company's ZCS is ready to be upgraded but I might wait a little longer before running the upgrade.

    zimbra@mail:~$ zmcontrol status
    Host mail.xxxxx.net
    antispam Running
    antivirus Running
    ldap Running
    logger Running
    mailbox Running
    mta Running
    snmp Running
    spell Running
    stats Stopped
    Last edited by sdrury; 09-05-2009 at 02:41 PM.

  4. #14
    pfnguyen is offline Zimbra Employee
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by opc31199 View Post
    Hi pfnguyen,

    My statatistic chart not show up. I send you the zmrrdfetch attach as you request.

    Regards

    Omar
    Given what you have attached--I would expect the charts to show up now. Do you have flash installed?

  5. #15
    pfnguyen is offline Zimbra Employee
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sdrury View Post
    I upgraded my home server to "Release 6.0.0_GA_1802.UBUNTU8 UBUNTU8 FOSS edition" with no problems.
    Overnight there was an email to my admin account with the message "Sep 5 20:43:59 mail zimbramon[3235]: 3235:err: Service status change: mail.wirelesshomepc.net stats changed from running to stopped" - I restart the server and all comes back ok but after a while I get the message again and stats have stopped again.
    I know it's not stopping the server from working but is annoying!
    What should I do to fix? My company's ZCS is ready to be upgraded but I might wait a little longer before running the upgrade.

    zimbra@mail:~$ zmcontrol status
    Host mail.xxxxx.net
    antispam Running
    antivirus Running
    ldap Running
    logger Running
    mailbox Running
    mta Running
    snmp Running
    spell Running
    stats Stopped
    Can you run 'zmstatctl status' to determine which part of stats stopped exactly?

    It's possible that it might be zmstat-convertd (it should only run on NE, but might have missed it and left it running on FOSS)

  6. #16
    sdrury is offline Special Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Hi pfnguyen,

    Here is the output:

    zimbra@mail:~$ zmstatctl status
    Running: zmstat-proc
    Running: zmstat-io-x
    Running: zmstat-mysql
    Running: zmstat-mtaqueue
    process 8131 in /opt/zimbra/zmstat/pid/zmstat-allprocs.pid not running
    Running: zmstat-cpu
    Running: zmstat-fd
    Running: zmstat-df
    Running: zmstat-io
    Running: zmstat-vm

  7. #17
    opc31199 is offline Intermediate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    You are right. The flash is not installed. After install flash the chart is show up in general statistics,

    Server Statistics.jpg

    but my server statistis only show Disk statistics.

    my server staristics.jpg

    Any idea?

    Regards

    Omar

  8. #18
    pfnguyen is offline Zimbra Employee
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sdrury View Post
    Hi pfnguyen,

    Here is the output:

    zimbra@mail:~$ zmstatctl status
    Running: zmstat-proc
    Running: zmstat-io-x
    Running: zmstat-mysql
    Running: zmstat-mtaqueue
    process 8131 in /opt/zimbra/zmstat/pid/zmstat-allprocs.pid not running
    Running: zmstat-cpu
    Running: zmstat-fd
    Running: zmstat-df
    Running: zmstat-io
    Running: zmstat-vm
    Can you also take a look at /opt/zimbra/zmstat/zmstat.out to see if there are any error messages? zmstat-allprocs shouldn't be causing any issues... someone else did report a similar problem with allprocs, if we can get an error message for why it's occurring it would help greatly.

  9. #19
    pfnguyen is offline Zimbra Employee
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by opc31199 View Post
    You are right. The flash is not installed. After install flash the chart is show up in general statistics,

    Server Statistics.jpg

    but my server statistis only show Disk statistics.

    my server staristics.jpg

    Any idea?

    Regards

    Omar
    I don't know why server statistics aren't showing up; if you only have a single node, and you are seeing global statistics, then server statistics *should* show up as well. We will have to investigate this further when I get back from vacation (next Wednesday)

  10. #20
    sdrury is offline Special Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pfnguyen View Post
    Can you also take a look at /opt/zimbra/zmstat/zmstat.out to see if there are any error messages? zmstat-allprocs shouldn't be causing any issues... someone else did report a similar problem with allprocs, if we can get an error message for why it's occurring it would help greatly.
    Hi, I had a look and the file contains this message repeated over and over:

    Use of uninitialized value in subtraction (-) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 118.
    and

    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.

    Regards,
    Sean.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. initializing ldap...FAILED(256)ERROR
    By manjunath in forum Installation
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-07-2013, 10:27 AM
  2. Zimbra fails after working for 2 weeks
    By Linsys in forum Administrators
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 12:42 AM
  3. Error 256 on Installation
    By RuinExplorer in forum Installation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 09:19 AM
  4. Getting problems in FC4 while instalation
    By kitty_bhoo in forum Installation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 10:34 PM
  5. No data in server statistics
    By zap in forum Administrators
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 11:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •