Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

  1. #1
    Hasansaggaf is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    6

    Thumbs up Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

    Hi all

    iam facing a problem in sending to some mail address which that zimbra not delivered the message to the recipient its not works with some hoster and it works with others below report describe my problem and message i received when i sent to one friend in hotmail.( we have upgraded to the latest network zimbra server 18 and this issue remain the same so could any one please assist us with this issue and i will be really grant for him/her)




    (This is the mail system at host app-server1.pmd.local.

    I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
    be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

    For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

    If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
    delete your own text from the attached returned message.

    The mail system

    <a_habtoor@hotmail.com>: host mx1.hotmail.com[65.55.37.72] said: 550 DY-001
    Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. We generally do
    not accept email from dynamic IP's as they are not typically used to
    deliver unauthenticated SMTP e-mail to an Internet mail server.
    The Spamhaus Project maintains lists of dynamic and residential IP
    addresses. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your
    E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help. Email/network admins, please
    visit MSN Postmaster for email delivery information and support)
    (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

  2. #2
    phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,579
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    If you are on a Dynamic IP address then the answer is in the error message you've posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hasansaggaf View Post
    (This is the mail system at host app-server1.pmd.local.

    I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
    be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

    For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

    If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
    delete your own text from the attached returned message.

    The mail system

    <a_habtoor@hotmail.com>: host mx1.hotmail.com[65.55.37.72] said: 550 DY-001
    Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. We generally do
    not accept email from dynamic IP's as they are not typically used to
    deliver unauthenticated SMTP e-mail to an Internet mail server.
    The Spamhaus Project maintains lists of dynamic and residential IP

    addresses. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your
    E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help. Email/network admins, please
    visit MSN Postmaster for email delivery information and support)
    (in reply to MAIL FROM command)
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  3. #3
    Hasansaggaf is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    6

    Default undeliver message reply please provide me a solution

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    If you are on a Dynamic IP address then the answer is in the error message you've posted.
    what could be wrong with my message actually iam using Dynamic IP address i have posted to many email to different recipient and i got da same undeliver message reply please provide me a solution

  4. #4
    phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,579
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hasansaggaf View Post
    what could be wrong with my message actually iam using Dynamic IP address i have posted to many email to different recipient and i got da same undeliver message reply please provide me a solution
    Did you read the error message above that I highlighted in red? That describes why your mail is not being accepted by other mail server, dynamic IPs are usually used by spammers and a lot of mail servers will not accept mail from those IP addresses. You'll need to relay your mail through your ISPs mail servers, make the change in your Admin UI and if you need to authenticate then use this information: Outgoing SMTP Authentication - Zimbra :: Wiki
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 07:01 AM
  2. help with smtp auth
    By pheonix1t in forum Installation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 06:56 AM
  3. [SOLVED] mailbox and apache not running
    By rtwick in forum Administrators
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 08:21 AM
  4. Problem with Postfix and MTA
    By ZMilton in forum Administrators
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 06:47 AM
  5. Mail not getting to mail boxes
    By ehults in forum Installation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 09:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •