We just recently finished the upgrade from 4.5.6 to 5.0.11

When we are logged into the admin console and are working in the COS, in the Zimlet section, after I make a change to one of the Zimlets, the "Save" Tab stays Grayed out, I'm unable to save my changes.

If however, I click on “Select All” at the bottom of the screen, the "Save" Tab is now highlighted, and I can uncheck the Zimlets I don’t want that COS to have. It looks correct in the admin console. I double checked and found that this issue also happens while working in the Zimlet section on the individual account as well, not just while working in COS.

Additionally, when I log in as a user in that COS it still shows me Zimlets that COS is NOT suppose to have, even though the COS looks correct. On the user’s computer, I have cleared the Cache on the browsers, close all instances of the browser and logged back in. I have also double checked the individual's account to make sure that they are only using the COS Zimlets. I have had to disable some Zimlets to keep them from showing up, but I can’t do that with some of my Zimlets, as they are needed in another COS.

Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated.