Running NE5.0.6 on Rhel5 i386
I have an issue where my stats in the Administration interface have stopped updating. This happened after a reboot of the server.
I cycled the stat controls severals times without any luck.
I have followed several posts and found that the time in which the display stopped updating was the same as a file time stamp I found as follows:
/opt/zimbra/logger/db/work/zmlogprocess.optimize.state with a date and time of Sep 9 15:41
All the files in this location are stamped today, Sep 17 11:10 with the exception of this one file. So I think the stats are running but the graphs are not allowed to update. I tried to stop the stats and move the file and recieved an access denied, as user "zimbra".
I was wondering if anyone could help.