not sure if this is the right place to ask the question but I'll try.
We're a little HSP in France with several little customers.
Many of our customers might be interested by Zimbra but :
- I don't want to manage a separate Zimbra platform per customer
- most of our customers have less than 10 employees (a Small Business licence per customer would be very expensive)
So I have a few questions 8)
- Is it possible for someone like us (HSP) to have _one_ Zimbra implementation used by several customers (several domains) with full separation between customers (mostly thinking of calendars here) ?
- can the Small Business licence be used for such a thing ?
- can both the OpenSource release (mainly for customers not needing Outlook) and Small Business licence can be used together on the same platform ?
Thanks in advance