I'm having some issues with zimbra 5 displaying the wrong addresses in the GAL.
1. One Zimbra server setup as name (zimbra.domain1.com)
2. All accounts are firstname.lastname@example.org
3. I make aliases from other domains to email@example.com
4. I hide the firstname.lastname@example.org, but that also hides the alias email@example.com
5. If I make a distribution list called firstname.lastname@example.org, with a single email@example.com in it, I can then hide the firstname.lastname@example.org user from the GAL, and let the email@example.com appear, which is fine.
My question is, is there a way of making aliases appear in the GAL, even when the firstname.lastname@example.org is hidden?
Or am I doing it the "right" way?
Thanks for any help you can provide.