Thread: Question about WebDAV and defaut cert of Zimbra

DJ Ghost is offline Senior Member

Default Question about WebDAV and defaut cert of Zimbra

Hi,

I'm trying to connect using Mac OS X Leopard's Finder WebDAV client but it seems the auto signed cert generated by zimbra during installation is not accepted. I tried using Transmit.app too and the same happen.

Also I've a second question, how to increase size of files uploaded to the Briefcase ?

mmorse is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Ghost View Post
    I'm trying to connect using Mac OS X Leopard's Finder WebDAV client but it seems the auto signed cert generated by zimbra during installation is not accepted. I tried using Transmit.app too and the same happen.
    Seems an odd place for a certs problem - I'm not a mac user, but go ahead and list all steps taken/url fields entered.

http://www.zimbra.com/forums/announc...html#post62754 so we know what version you're running - but seeing as you're brand new I gather is' probably 5.0.5

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Ghost View Post
    Also I've a second question, how to increase size of files uploaded to the Briefcase ?
    zmrov gacf | grep zimbraFileUploadMaxSize
    zmprov mcf zimbraFileUploadMaxSize [valueDesired]

While you're at it you may want to check/adjust your zimbraMtaMaxMessageSize.

For the way they're used 5.0.5 prior see: [SOLVED] Maximum allowed attachment size

For 5.0.6+: Bug 27610 - Use zimbraMtaMaxMessageSize exclusively for mail, and use zimbraFileUploadMaxSize for docs/briefcase

Thread Information