Well these errors are from today.
And I recovered yesterday in the afternoon(17:00 hour GMT+1) all tables.
Ok... My message count and message volume stats STILL don't work... Working on almost a year without any resolution on this....
I'm getting this very same problem. I've gone through all the steps here but it's still not working. All the tables in zm_logger were corrupt so I've repaired them. Waited 24 hours, nothing. The only output files I see in /tmp are genngraphs.out and logprocess.out.
Also, once I change something, how do I know if it's working or not without having to wait 24 hours. Seems a little ridiculous as it means it could take days/weeks to fix.
Some more info that may help. The last date of data in the aggregate tables in zm_logger are 30/07/2007 (gives you an idea of how long this hasn't been working), raw_logs has current data, amavis, mta, and disk_status are all empty.
Last edited by JustinC; 09-09-2008 at 05:44 PM.
I had the same problem. My system clock was f*** for a while (date in 2100) and the db tables contained a lot of crap. I cleaned the table and also emptied the files
and removed all .rrd files in
things seem to be running now
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)