Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [SOLVED] 5.1 upgrade added yahoo search. How can I remove it?

bishopm81 is offline New Member

Just for clarification, I crashed my Zimbra server trying to fix bind before upgrading from 5.0.18 to 6.0.3. I wiped the box, installed Ubuntu 8.04 LTS server and installed Zimbra 5.0.18. I migrated the old server over (which had the yahoo search bar disabled), then upgraded to 6.0.3. This is when I noticed that the yahoo search bar had came back and tried to remove it with the above mentioned code.

Does any one have any idea how to get rid of this with out having to go back to 5.0.18? I like the updates in 6.0.3 and would hate to have to rebuild the server for a second time this weekend.

Thanks

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bishopm81 View Post
    This is when I noticed that the yahoo search bar had came back and tried to remove it with the above mentioned code.
    That does work and the search doesn't show, you don't say which skin you're using, Did you log out and clear the browser cache? Did you apply the change to the correct COS?
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

bishopm81 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    That does work and the search doesn't show, you don't say which skin you're using, Did you log out and clear the browser cache? Did you apply the change to the correct COS?
    I did apply to the correct COS, there is only one COS which is default. I figured out my problem though. When I transfered everything over from the old server I transferred a few files into the skins directory that were causing conflicts. I didn't notice until I switched out of our default skin to another and noticed that they were working correctly. A quick rebuild of the skins directory fixed the problem.

Thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information