My setup is Zimbra GA 4.5.10 on ubuntu 6.06LTS.
So here is what I did :
- created a ressource called email@example.com
- created a calender called usherbrooke
- created a group/list called firstname.lastname@example.org
- added the user email@example.com to the usherbrooke group
- Give manager rights to group usherbrooke on folder usherbrooke
modifyFolderGrant /usherbrooke group firstname.lastname@example.org rwidx
- Mount the shared folder usherbrooke in bob account
createMountpoint --view appointment /usherbrooke email@example.com /usherbrooke
Then in the web interface I can see the calender/appointements in bob's account but when I try to create a new appointement I get the following error :
msg - invalid request: Cannot create/modify an appointment/task with organizer set to firstname.lastname@example.org when using account email@example.com
code - service.INVALID_REQUEST
method - ZmCsfeCommand.prototype.invoke
detail - soap:Sender
From what I found, the web interface should handle this by setting the organizer to the owner of the calender in the soap request but it's obviously not the case.
Am I missing something?