I found the check_whitelist tool very convenient for examining who had sent me mail and what scores they had earned. But I often found myself wanting
to study certain individuals and/or domains, and sometimes to use the same as --clean fodder. So I extended the script to understand the new options --addr and --domain.
I also found the output format a little too rigid for my taste, as I like to pipe the output to sort with k1n, k3n or k5n as an argument, but the '(' / ')' were sometimes interfering, and typing a long sed entry every time was a pain. So I altered the white-space a bit accordingly.