Thread: Removing a Shared Calendar From Web View

mdpolaris is offline Junior Member

Default Removing a Shared Calendar From Web View

Zimbra Server: Version 4.5.5_GA_838.RHEL4_64 May 11, 2007

I feel like I must be missing something easy, however I searched around the net looking to figure out how to delete a shared calendar from the Web Interface. We have some people who chose the wrong settings when adding a shared calendar on the network, now they are unable to edit those settings or remove the calendar in question. There is a check box to enable and disable the viewing of the calendar, but I want to completely remove it. I apologize if I missed something obvious, but how to I remove a shared calendar? Thanks.
    Mike

jholder is offline Former Zimbran

Welcome to the Zimbra Forums!
    Can they right click on it and click Delete?

No right clicks were registering using Firefox under OS X or OpenSuSE 10.2. However, I just tried it under Firefox in windows and the right clicks were working fine, including an option to delete the calendar. Sorry I didn't try windows before, but I just don't use it unless I have to. I hadn't noticed any other problems with Firefox under other OS's so I didn't even think that was the problem. So I guess that is a work around, however I assume we found a bug for OS X and OpenSuSE? We do have a handful of Mac users as well as a growing number of Linux Users. Actually I just did some more clicking and realized that no right clicks are being registered with Firefox under OpenSuSE. Is this a known issue?
    Mike

phoenix is online now Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

The right-click works fine in openSuse 10.2 (it does on my system) - do you have any script/pop-up/java/etc. blockers installed that may be interfering with it?
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Thanks for the reply phoenix, I did not have a pop-up blocker or script tool running, however I do run quite a few extensions, including one for mouse gestures. Luckily/Unluckily it was the mouse gestures extension that was interfering with the right click. Of course I use those all the time so hopefully another gestures extension will not interfere. Considering the nature of the extension that may not be possible. Does anyone use Mouse Gestures in Firefox on Linux with Zimbra? Thanks again for the help, I'm glad it was not a bug of any kind!
    Mike

UPDATE: For anyone interested, the Extension :All In One Gestures" seems to completely capture all right clicks in Firefox. I started using a different one simply called "Mouse Gestures" (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/39). This does not seem to interfere with the right clicks in Zimbra. Thanks again for the help.
    Mike

Thread Information